After you create a gig on Fiverr, you'll want to promote it so you'll get the word out beyond your typical reach. This minHour will show you ways to promote your Fiverr gigs using outside sources as well as doing it yourself.
Hiring a Promoting Service on Fiverr
Go to https://www.fiverr.com/gigs/promote-fiverr-gig.
You can use either a mobile or desktop browser to purchase one of these promotion packages.
- Use this method to pay someone else to promote your gig on Fiverr. You can expect to pay anywhere between $5 to $50.
Click a promotional package you like.
Based on the titles listed, you’ll see what you can expect from the service and how much you’ll pay. When you click on a package, you’ll be redirected to the offer’s details page where you can select between different plans of the package (Basic, Standard, Premium), and read more about the service, such as where this offer plans to promote your gig and what you’ll get (a picture, video, banner).
You’ll find this on the right side of the page where you can compare packages.
Click Order Now.
You’ll see this on the right side of the page. On the left side of the page, you’ll see a breakdown of all that’s included with your purchase.
- For example, one promotion gig offers 3 days of promoting your gig to Facebook and Instagram, 1 permanent post, 4 overall posts, and a guaranteed 100,000 audience size.
Submit your requirements and login if prompted.
You’ll need to show the promoter which gig you want to promote. If they want any other information, make sure you fill it out.
Promoting a Gig in Other Apps
Go to your Gigs at https://www.fiverr.com.
Once you’re signed in, click your profile photo at the top-right corner of the page and click .
Click the arrow icon next to your gig title.
A menu will dropdown.
- If your gig is not active, you can go to the Paused tab, click the box next to the gig’s name, and click Activate.
A share window will pop up.
Click to share via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
You can share this gig on multiple platforms by repeating the previous steps until you’re done.
- You can most likely find a group on Facebook that is community-based where you can promote your gig. You can then share the gig to that Facebook group and you might get interest from the community there.
- For example, say you have a cleaning service gig running that you want to promote. If you share your cleaning service gig on Twitter or any other social media sites, you’ll want to include hashtags (#) so people looking for “#cleaning” will find your cleaning service gig.
- You can also click Preview from the drop-down menu in the previous steps and click Share Your Gig from the gig’s preview page.
- You’ll also need to make sure your gig title and description is search engine optimized so people can find your gig easily.
- Be active in the Fiverr forum to increase your chances of your gig being looked at or shared.