Printing a booklet involves setting multiple pages on single sheets in a page order other than chronological.
Launch Adobe Reader.
Set the printer to another PDF printer if you like.
Or check Save to File.
Set Page Scaling to Booklet Printing.
- Booklet subset to Both sides.
- Sheets from 1 to (whatever number).
- Auto-rotate pages.
- Binding should be Left.
Now, if you print to PDF first to test, then you can turn off Page Order when you print.
- On your printer you will need to set Duplex binding to open to Top!!!
- Test your booklet before you print it.
- You can do this in other software but it’s fiddly.
- If your booklet is long, then print to another file so you can preview your booklet before you print it.