vShare is an iOS app that allows users to download and install cracked apps from outside of the Apple App Store. Initially, vShare was only available for users with jailbroken iOS devices; now, vShare can be installed on any iOS device with or without jailbreaking.
Installing vShare Without Jailbreaking
Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device.
Navigate to the official vShare website.
Tap on “Download (Unjailbroken),” then tap on “Install.
vShare will begin the installation process.
- If you receive an error message when trying to install vShare, try closing all browser tabs and applications running in the background, then repeat steps #1 through #3. Sometimes, other apps and processes running in the background can interfere with the installation of vShare.
Press the Home button, and wait for vShare to complete installation.
Tap on “vShare” when installation is complete, then tap on “Trust” to launch vShare.
You can now use vShare to search for and install cracked iOS apps.
Installing vShare on Jailbroken iOS Devices
Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iOS device and tap on “Manage” near the bottom of your session.
- If your iOS device is not jailbroken, follow the steps outlined in Method One to install vShare without jailbreaking. Alternately, follow these steps to jailbreak your iOS device and install Cydia, then proceed with the following steps to install vShare.
Tap on “Sources,” then tap on “Edit” at the top right corner.
Tap on “Add,” then enter the following URL into the field provided:
This is the repo source you’ll need to install AppSync, which is an app that allows you to run and install cracked apps efficiently on your jailbroken iOS device, including vShare.
- If AppSync is already installed on your device, skip to step #8 to proceed with the installation of vShare. vShare is available from the same repo source as AppSync.
Tap on “Add Source.
Cydia will take a moment to verify the new repo source.
Tap on “Add Anyway” at the Source Warning pop-up.
Cydia will add the AppSync repository to your list of Cydia resources.
Tap on “Search” at the bottom of your Cydia session and type “AppSync 7.0 (IPA Crack)” into the search field.
Tap on the AppSync app when it displays in search results, then select the option to install the app on your device.
Your iOS device will install AppSync, and return to the Home screen of Cydia when complete.
Tap on “Search” at the bottom of your Cydia session and type “vShare” into the search field.
Tap on vShare when it displays in search results, then select the option to install the app on your device.
After vShare is installed, you can use the app to search for and install more cracked apps.
- vShare functions similarly to other cracked app resources such as AppCake, iFunBox, and Installous. If you’ve experienced problems with using other cracked app resources, try using vShare to download and install cracked apps in Cydia.
- Apple does not support the act of jailbreaking, and does not offer support for Cydia, AppSync, vShare, and all other cracked apps. If your jailbroken iOS device stops working after installing apps from vShare, follow these steps to remove the jailbreak, or restore your iOS device to the original factory settings. Removing the jailbreak can reinstate your manufacturer’s warranty with Apple, and may also help resolve any software problems caused by jailbreaking.